How We're Keeping
The safety of our S+B Fam is our highest priority. We’ve implemented these practices to help keep you and our staff safe + healthy.
• As always, we sanitize our product bottles, surfaces and treatment tables with CavaCide (a hospital-grade antimicrobial cleaner) between each client and service.
• Before each sugaring hair removal service, we cover each table with a new disposable sheet and replace all towels.
• Our Sugaristas cleanse their hands with antibacterial soap and water before donning latex-free, extra-strength, tear-resistant disposable gloves.
• Sugar Paste is only handled while wearing gloves, is only used for one service and is thrown out afterward with the disposable gloves.
• We cleanse all implements used during a service with soap and water, place them in Barbicide disinfectant for 10 minutes, rinse again and dry with a single-use paper towel.
• We wash all treatment towels and laundry items in hot water with detergent and bleach crystals.